Offices are changing. More specifically, the way we make use of office space is changing. One trend we’re noticing is how more and more often, offices are being used as places to meet, socialize and collaborate. However, due to safety precautions, office capacities have become more limited. Perhaps it’s not that surprising then, that serviced offices are anticipating a drastic increase in demand for their spaces.
So what if you share the same building with multiple tenants? You all need access to the same infrastructure such as doors and elevators, but just leaving everything unlocked hardly seems like a safe solution.
Automation offers a safer solution, but as soon as these automations overlap for multiple tenants, issues tend to arise. That’s why we came up with a new functionality to handle this.
The importance of multiple site management
We are excited to announce the release of multiple site support inside our saltoKS integration! Because of this functionality, customers will be able to manage user access over doors that are accessible by multiple parties or customers.
Most of our customers who already use the SaltoKS door access integration, know that all of our modules can automate access control, based on reservations and contracts. With our latest update – multiple site management – your building management gets elevated to the next level.
For example, you rent a floor inside of a building that is managed by your landlord. That landlord can manage the main door and/ or lift. This can block your flexibility when it comes to allowing access to externals or visitors. Our newest release makes it possible to grant access to users and visitors for any zapfloor user inside the building, without any complications.
Let’s give you an overview of our core functionalities for access management:
- Mobile key: Offer a smooth customer experience by offering the possibility to access the building using a mobile phone.
- SSO optimization: Get access using the mobile app, without having to connect your saltoKS profile. We automatically authenticate and activate the mobile key in the app.
- Pincode: Grant users access by giving them a pincode, so they don’t have to download the app or use a badge.
- Hot-desking: Grant users access based on hot desk reservations.
- Meeting rooms: Manage meeting room access and allow bookers to open the door.
- Contracts: Give users access during specific predefined time schedules to the locks they need access to, based on their contract.
Want to learn how multi-site management can be implemented for your business? Get in touch with one of our experts!